As the summer days are over and everybody starts to come back from their vacations, the startup ecosystem too starts to move and get back on track.
For this reason and to be up to date, we made a list of the upcoming startup related events and conferences.
- The 8th edition of Techsylvania (September 22-23, online event) will gather experts from different tech-related and startup backgrounds, having over 70 keynotes, panels, workshops, satellite events, executive roundtables, pitching and Q&A sessions. Founders can apply to Startup Alley and Startup Avalanche activities.
- TNW Conference 2021 (September 30 – October 1, hybrid event, Amsterdam) explores the role tech will play in our collective future. The event will gather both startups and investors. Also as a startup you can sign up for the TNW Startup Program and have the opportunity to raise funding, grow your business, or build awareness
- Summer.SaaS Competition 2021 (September 2, online event) is an online conference for seed stage SaaS companies from Emerging Europe, Finland & Israel. The competition is aimed to identify top seed companies and give them an opportunity to pitch top-tier seed and late-seed funds.
- Finovate (September 13-15, hybrid event, New York) is known for spotlighting new fintech innovations from seed-stage startups to established leaders. This edition will be held both online and offline, in New York.
- TechBBQ 2021 (September 16-17, hybrid event, Copenhagen) is one of Europe’s biggest tech conferences working to bring entrepreneurs together to improve their craft and network. Along with its infamous BBQ and craft beer on tap, it has various other content for newcomers and veterans alike.
- London Tech Week 2021 (September 20-24, online event) provides the tech ecosystem with a platform to come together to drive change. This year, the agenda supports economic recovery in a sustainable, inclusive and resilient manner and addresses challenges, from bridging the digital divide to battling the Covid-19 pandemic.
- TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 (September 21-23, online event) is a three-day conference with two big focuses: founders and investors shaping the future of disruptive technology and ideas and startup experts providing insights to entrepreneurs.
- FinCon (September 22-25, hybrid event, Austin) is a digital marketing event for anyone creating Personal Finance content on the internet: bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, coaches and advisors, social media influencers, authors, freelancers, brands, and more.
- Global Innovation Forum London (September 28-30, online event) is a high-profile event gathering the leading companies worldwide to identify the latest trends in innovation, design, creativity and entrepreneurship. It provides a well-balanced mixture of presentations, panel debates and interactive workshops.
- South Summit 2021 (October 5-7, offline event, Madrid) is one of the biggest conferences in southern Europe which brings together startups, international investors and leading corporations. Startups can also apply to Startup Competition and pitch in front of investors and leading corporations.
- Ascent Conference (October 6-8, online event) is for thought leaders in the SaaS and B2B technology space. This year’s content sessions are led by some of the leading thought leaders in the SaaS space who will share their subject matter expertise through 90+ keynote presentations and interactive panels.
- World Summit AI 2021 (October 13-14, hybrid event, Amsterdam) is the world’s leading and internationally renowned AI summit gathering the global AI ecosystem of Enterprise, BigTech, Startups, Investors and Science, every year in Amsterdam to tackle head-on the most burning AI issues and set the global AI agenda.
- Infoshare (October 14-15, online event) has a focus on the Polish ecosystem and, besides attending presentations and webinars, startups can also still participate in the Startup Expo (where they can showcase their product and network with investors, potential business partners or media).
- DEEP Startup Ecosystem (October 18 – Essen, Germany) is the global gathering of innovation ecosystem builders, investors, corporates, and government representatives who seek to build stronger ecosystems that can tackle our communities´ most pressing challenges.
- Wolves Summit (October 19-21, hybrid event, Wrocław) is bringing together founders, investors and corporate executives both online and offline in Poland this fall. This year’s agenda is designed to connect CEE startups with the global tech community, showcasing the region’s tech talent to international investors and global players.
- Growth Hackers Conference (October 25-29, online event) is bringing together the people behind the experimentation process in SaaS, Mobile Apps, Fintech, E-Commerce and Services. Experts from these verticals will be sharing experiments they have tested across each lever in the AARRR funnel, bringing actionable insights on how to structure and execute experiments across the entire customer journey.
- Reuters MOMENTUM (October 27-28, online event) unites the global technology community to build a better society and advanced economy. The conference showcases the insights and perspectives from leading tech innovators and pioneers on how to address the fundamental questions and challenges of how technology can positively shape our future.
- Web Summit 2021 (November 1-4, offline event, Lisbon) will bring together speakers and people that help and redefine the tech community. Startups have the opportunity to network with investors, showcase their product and discover the new tech trends from the past year.
- Human Capital Europe (November 16, offline event, Luxembourg) is an international people oriented conference addressing the relationship between human-beings and their company, colleagues and environment. It gives the participants the opportunity to connect with key players, rethink the workplace, and go in depth with current HR topics to lead humans to the next level in a more responsible world.
- Upster (November 17-18, online event) is an initiative of Cluj Startups, a community-focused conference aiming to support the local startups and organisations to connect with each other more, share knowledge and develop the local network of investors and incubators.
- NewSpace Europe (November 24, hybrid event, Luxembourg) is the event where startups, agencies, investors and executives from the space industry meet for an entire day of engaging conference sessions and unique networking opportunities, including startup pitches, tailored meetings, and exclusive announcements.
- The Big Score 2021 (November 30 – December 2, offline event, Ghent) is Europe’s most relevant international VC & corporate sourcing event. It is focused on squeezing time and accelerating interaction between three essential tech branches: high growth data tech solutions, international venture capital and corporate innovation sourcing.
- Slush (December 1-2, offline event, Helsinki) is an event which brings together the leading actors of the global tech ecosystem to accelerate the growth of startups. Slush 2021 is all about connecting founders with what and whom they need while building a new, inclusive, and more purposeful culture of entrepreneurship.
- Hello Tomorrow Global Summit (December 2-3, offline event, Paris) is a B2B event designed to connect key members of the deep tech global ecosystem: entrepreneurs, investors, large companies, researchers, accelerators & incubators, and media. The Summit welcomes participants from 60+ countries to explore cutting-edge technologies across multiple sectors: from healthcare to aerospace.
As last year, most of the aforementioned events will happen online or in a hybrid form, so it’s a great opportunity for networking and connecting with people from all over Europe, who have similar interests and passions as you. All these from behind your desk.
As there will be more announcements, we will regularly update this article, so don’t forget bookmarking this blog post. Also join the Startups League newsletter which will keep you up to date with various opportunities for startups: accelerators, competitions, conferences and venture funding.