Romanian Startup Ecosystem Radar (01 – 21 May 2023)
Opportunities for startups: tech events, programs & others
During the Techsylvania conference (June 7-8, Cluj-Napoca), we will take care of the Startup Alley! 🚀 We’re giving 10 startups the chance to showcase their products with exhibition space 🎉 and including 4 conference tickets 🎟️. Don’t miss out! For details and registration/application (deadline: May 25th), check here: https://techsylvania.com/startup-alley/ 😉
Until June 14th, the SynergistEIC program (launched by Spherik Accelerator and partners) is accepting applications from greentech startups to join a 6-month acceleration program with a €50K funding grant. 🌿💰 Details about the program, eligibility criteria, and application process can be found on the website: http://synergisteic.eu/
8. RebelDot acquires AI experts steepsoft to provide strong product consulting and technology services in the field of AI (link).
News related to programs and events
9. SeedBlink launched the second edition of the Tech Investors Academy, a training program aimed at future investors in startups and people who want to deepen the investment field (link).
10. Launch, the community that supports Romanian founders of early stage startups, has organized the first edition of Launch Health Tech, bringing together the most active players in the health technology ecosystem (link). 11. LevelUP Health & Life Sciences Accelerator, an accelerator dedicated to health and life sciences startups, has announced the 14 startups moving forward (link).
Various news related to startups
12. Kubeark launched a new version of it’s platform, which revolutionizes software operations management with sky computing technology, enabling effortless innovation and scalability across any technology environment (link).
13. Flip.ro announced a partnership with tbi bank, for payment and financing options on the online platform (link).
14. SOLO, a digital service for managing PFAs, has launched a free platform for completing the income statement (link).