Venture capital, M&A and funding-related news
1. Innoship, the startup that automates merchant delivery processes, announced today at the European Digital Commerce event that it has signed a new round of funding with a private equity fund that will acquire a majority stake in the company (link).
Meme break – let’s not take ourselves too serious
News related to programs and events
2. Raiffeisen Bank organized the Gala factory, where it celebrated the businesses that were supported through the financing program. 500 entrepreneurs received funding during these years, and five businesses were awarded at the gala (link).
3. Visual Fan SA, owner of the Allview brand, announced the expansion of the Allview Industry – SME portfolio, from the “Solar Energy” project, by launching the consulting service for accessing European or national funds by Small and Medium Enterprises medium-sized enterprises in the field of energy efficiency (link).
4. The Patria Bank team recently launched Patria Academy, a financial education platform designed to help Romanian entrepreneurs in the current macroeconomic context and help them prepare their companies for continued healthy growth (link).
5. Techcelerator celebrated five years at the third edition of Investors Day – the accelerator’s flagship event, which took place on October 13. More than 250 people participated in the event, including start-ups, investors, mentors, representatives of technology companies or authorities (link).
Various news related to startups
6. ATLAS, digital health and well-being solutions, is the new partner chosen by eMAG to give employees access to services that ensure well-being. This partnership is part of the company’s objective to support its employees as best as possible to benefit from the best working conditions and personal development (link).
8. tbi bank announced the beginning of a pilot project with the fintech startup Prime Dash, to help the emerging Romanian fintech startups to grow and scale faster (link).
9. Instant Factoring, Romanian fintech dedicated to financing SMEs, and Confidas, platform through which entrepreneurs in Romania can verify information about their business partners, announced a new partnership, aimed at strengthening the mission of the two companies to support small and medium-sized enterprises (link).
Other news in the ecosystem
10. NABU, the reading application for children, was officially launched in Romania by NABU, UiPath Foundation and OvidiuRO. The partnership between the three organizations starts from the idea of giving all children the opportunity to develop in the best conditions (link).
from Andrea, Denisa, Adrian, Ela and Mircea (Activize team)